Tuesday, October 4, 2011

a suitcase, a passport and another airport....

Late last night while I was lying awake thinking of how I was going to keep in contact with everyone whilest I travelled practically around the world over the next few months, I decided that a blog would be the best way to keep everyone up to date with where I was, what I was doing and just how life was going in general!
So, this is the start of my blog "That touch of mink". I am going to attempt to keep it up to date every couple of days, or maybe even twice a day if I get the time, with all the titbits from my trips, and just my thoughts on different things that come my way!
I shall attempt photo's and all sorts of other fun things along the way, to hopefully keep you all interested and still reading!!
So to actually get my trip underway, I have to start and finish packing my bags! Seattle here I come!
Keep Safe and Stay Tuned!
SJ xx

1 comment: