Thursday, October 6, 2011

up in the air...

By the time I will actually be able to post this, I will have already landed in Los Angeles. I am currently standing at the rear of the plane, trying to get some circulation back to my backside, after the last 11 hours of being stuck in a middle seat, with a very limited amount of moving space!

So, some of you may know, other not so much that I have some leg swelling / dvt issues when I fly.... Not so fun I assure you.... This trip I have for the first time decided to ditch the compression socks for full length thermal compression tights! ( thank you 2XU) so far at 11 hours into my flight my legs have pretty much remained a very normal size, which is a nice change from my usually very fat, fluidy kankles! Oh so attractive!

Soo freaking tired! Want to sleep and not sit in LAX for hours! Haha

On a brighter note I just saw Matthew Gubler from Criminal Minds!

1 comment: