Hi All,
So a quick update on my progress with moving to Europe!
I am going to base myself in London as you all know, and then I am going to do some travel, then go back to London to consider working or something along those lines.
I am really looking forward to getting to London as there are so many wonderful things to see, and so much still have I want to do. I can't wait to get back to places like Harrods and actually know my way through the winding mazes of designer fashions, Hyde Park with it's cute little squirrels and lovely sunny afternoons and of course Oxford St and Kensington High Street!!!! Oh I die!!
Currently, my travels are kind of organised and kind of not... lol I've booked in to a wonderful French cooking school in Paris to do a couple of courses in the first weeks of June. Originally I was going to book in at Ritz Escoffier for a couple of weeks worth of solid training, and this is still very much an option, but I wanted to get a taste of things first, enter Atelier Des Sens.
This means I will be spending a few weeks in Paris, which is fantastic! I am even considering finding a little apartment somewhere in the city, and staying there for a couple of months! There are still so many things in and around Paris that I want to see, and it would give me a fantastic opportunity to learn French and eat too many croissant and baguette!
I will be spending my 27th birthday this year in Greece! Well the Greek Islands to be exact! Mykonos looks like it will be where I will be partying the night away! This morning I have booked a tour of Italy, Greece and Turkey, covering Rome (again haha third time lucky) Naples, Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento, Brindisi, Corfu, Athens, Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Izmir and Istanbul! I have no doubts in my mind that this will be spectacular and can't wait!!
As far as my packing is going, well that is a very very slow and tedious process! I have done an enormous shoe cull and have thrown out more pairs that I ever imagined I would, and I have also packed up about 80% of my clothes into "staying" and "shipping" boxes.
In packing up all of my things, I have realised how much absolutely useless crap I have! I have thrown out so much over the past few weeks, but am still left with alot of "stuff" that I don't know what to do with. I have copious amounts of bathroom stuff: hand creams (seriously how much hand cream does one person need? 12 different kinds? I think not!!!), moisturisers, hair product, nail stuff, perfumes, sunscreen and all sorts of other things. I am going to put this into a box, and it's up for grabs for all my girlfriends! haha
Well thats all that I can think of for now! :)
I will keep you all updated as I go along!
SJ xx
So a quick update on my progress with moving to Europe!
I am going to base myself in London as you all know, and then I am going to do some travel, then go back to London to consider working or something along those lines.
I am really looking forward to getting to London as there are so many wonderful things to see, and so much still have I want to do. I can't wait to get back to places like Harrods and actually know my way through the winding mazes of designer fashions, Hyde Park with it's cute little squirrels and lovely sunny afternoons and of course Oxford St and Kensington High Street!!!! Oh I die!!
Currently, my travels are kind of organised and kind of not... lol I've booked in to a wonderful French cooking school in Paris to do a couple of courses in the first weeks of June. Originally I was going to book in at Ritz Escoffier for a couple of weeks worth of solid training, and this is still very much an option, but I wanted to get a taste of things first, enter Atelier Des Sens.
This means I will be spending a few weeks in Paris, which is fantastic! I am even considering finding a little apartment somewhere in the city, and staying there for a couple of months! There are still so many things in and around Paris that I want to see, and it would give me a fantastic opportunity to learn French and eat too many croissant and baguette!
I will be spending my 27th birthday this year in Greece! Well the Greek Islands to be exact! Mykonos looks like it will be where I will be partying the night away! This morning I have booked a tour of Italy, Greece and Turkey, covering Rome (again haha third time lucky) Naples, Pompeii, Capri, Sorrento, Brindisi, Corfu, Athens, Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Patmos, Rhodes, Izmir and Istanbul! I have no doubts in my mind that this will be spectacular and can't wait!!
As far as my packing is going, well that is a very very slow and tedious process! I have done an enormous shoe cull and have thrown out more pairs that I ever imagined I would, and I have also packed up about 80% of my clothes into "staying" and "shipping" boxes.
In packing up all of my things, I have realised how much absolutely useless crap I have! I have thrown out so much over the past few weeks, but am still left with alot of "stuff" that I don't know what to do with. I have copious amounts of bathroom stuff: hand creams (seriously how much hand cream does one person need? 12 different kinds? I think not!!!), moisturisers, hair product, nail stuff, perfumes, sunscreen and all sorts of other things. I am going to put this into a box, and it's up for grabs for all my girlfriends! haha
Well thats all that I can think of for now! :)
I will keep you all updated as I go along!
SJ xx

No comments:
Post a Comment