Hi All!
Well.... It’s been a while since I have written anything much on my here, so I figured it’s time to start posting again!
Well.... It’s been a while since I have written anything much on my here, so I figured it’s time to start posting again!
So recent updates to my little life..... At the end of January, I
finished my Euro/Egyptian/Saudi adventures and arrived back to the land of oz,
just in time to pack up the rest of my house and move.
For the past few months I’ve been living back on Brisbane’s North side,
which at the moment seems like forever away from anywhere and everywhere!
It’s been a relatively quiet couple of months, my wonderful business has
been busy, but my social life, well, that’s been a little dead! Lol
So how does one rectify a dead social life you may ask? Well... one
packs up their entire life and moves overseas! Yep! That’s right! I’m moving! Where? Europe
of course! Why? Why not! How long? It could be days or it could be years! At
this stage I’m not putting a time limit on it as I really have no idea how
things will go. I also don’t have much of a plan in place after I get there.
It all feels a little surreal at the moment, and it wasn’t until today
when I started packing my first boxes and marked them “for shipping” that
things really hit home!
The only things about moving I’m actually sure about are:
- It’s definitely happening some time in May
(that’s right, I haven’t set a date yet)
- this is the start of a grand new adventure
I also know that I want to see more of Europe while I am over there, so
I am considering doing Greece including the Greek Islands and Turkey as the
first stops on my itinerary. Not sure how or how long for yet, but that will
come in time.
Well I think that’sn all for the moment! I’ll keep you all updated with
what’s going on!
Ciao for now! J
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment